Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Intramural Volleyball!

Hello,

SO intramurals started and my team is having so much fun. Our first game was Sunday we lost but it was good to start playing as a team. We are called kiss my ace. Do you any of you play or have played intramurals? I love them they are and keep you in shape.

I played volleyball my whole life so it feels good to play again. I do not play in college so it is fun to play something I love. Do you guys play or have you played volleyball? It is my favorite sport. What is your favorite sport?

Well that is all i have for tonight. Hope you guys have a great next of the week. I will post again sometime this week. Here is a song for you guys. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQr31ATMcSI


LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE

Valerie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment