Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday!

Hello,

  • Today is the second week of November and i cannot believe how fast time has gone by. Christmas is next month. Are you guys excited? I know I am because I will be away from school! So far just one class has been a struggle for me but the other classes are just fine. I have been having to type a million papers and I still have to start two, two page papers.

  • So wanting classes to be over now is an understatement. Do you guys like writing papers? I do not mind them just not one everyday. I believe that an education is much needed though. some never get that opportunity to have one. So even though I am stressed out and struggling to get through I am grateful.

  • Well that is all I have for today. I hope you all have a good Monday and week! Remember for some of those not down south it is cold out. so stay bundled up and out of the cold. Talk to you guys soon!

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE

VALERIE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment