Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Job!

So I started my job on Monday and it is not very fun.I get covered in grease everyday and smell. Well at least i get paid. It is almost Thanksgiving break and i cannot wait to go home. Are you guys excited for thanksgiving? I know i cant wait to have home cooked meals.

There are already Christmas commercials even though it is only next month. What do you guys want for Christmas? I just want a camera i usually don't ask for much mainly because I'm older now. I don't really need much anyways because I wear pretty much the same clothes everyday. haha I'm a college student what do you expect.

well that is all for tonight I will leave another post tomorrow and hopefully soon. I will try to get most of my post out there as soon as possible. The semester is almost over and i cannot believe it. time truly flies by quick and sometimes you have to stop and regroup. Well have a good weekend everyone!

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE.

VALERIE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment